During the final conference, participants will receive various impulses and a detailed overview of the results of the project based on specialist lectures and panel discussions. Innovative technologies and demonstration pilots from the fields of logistics, ship design and up- and recycling will be considered. Which are supplemented by technical concepts for process optimization for the dismantling of individual offshore wind turbines and by economic and political analyzes of the offshore decommissioning market. In addition, there are sufficient opportunities for networking with various stakeholders from the industry.Join us for the final conference in the DecomTools project and get the newest insights about decommissioning, repowering and future perspectives.
The offshore/ decommissioning market from economic and political perspective:
- Harm Korporaal from De Lauwershorst Groep
- Ben de Pauw – POM West-Vlaanderen
- Annika Rix – German National Contact Point in the Interreg North Sea Region Programme & Senate Chancellery of the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg
- Alexander Vandenberghe from WindEurope
Technical process optimisation for dismalting single offshore wind energy structures
- Kim Jensen from Advantis
New concepts addressing logistical requirements for decommissioning complete offshore wind parks
- Marc Hillers – from University of Applied Sciences Emden/Leer
- Henrik Carstensen from the Port of Grenaa
- Theis Gisselbaek from the Port of Grenaa
- Jan Allaert from the Port of Ostend
Recycling Concepts for dismantling/ repowering
For more information and registration please click here.
Venue: BLUEBRIDGE, Wetenschapspark1, Ostend (Belgium)